TODAY'S FLOWERS #278 - January 4th, 2014

DEAR FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.  I HOPE 2014 WILL BE YOUR HAPPIEST EVER.

TODAY'S PHOTO WAS TAKEN BY ME, AN ORNAMENTAL CABBAGE THAT WAS SO PRETTY IT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE A FESTIVE DECORATION IN A RESTAURANT GARDEN WE VISITED RECENTLY.


I AM HOPING I WILL HAVE SOME FLOWERS TO SHARE THIS WEEK ON MY BLOG, "AN ENGLISH GIRL RAMBLES", AS WE ARE IN THE THROWS OF WINTER AND BLOOMS ARE A LITTLE SCARCE.     



~~~~~~

Would you like to be a Guest Friend on our home page?  If so you can send two or three of your photos along with your blog address to me (Denise) at luvinwildlife@hotmail.com.  Also, if you could put "Today's Flowers" in the subject line, that would be a great help.  We get such a lot of spam I have to delete and this would help any confusion. Thank you!


Our present Guest Friend List is as follows:
(will be shared later)
~~~~~~~

Our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr. created TODAY'S FLOWERS

TF team Pupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise